Physical Fitness | FizFit & Kettlebells | FKb
If you have ever wanted to get back in great physical shape without the need to waste hours on a treadmill then this is for you!
Using your body’s natural weight as resistance, we will show you how to move through various angles in a fun, challenging and dynamic way to a healthier, slimmer and toned you in a group class!
What is body weight conditioning? It is a series of movements that replicates and exaggerates movements that we all use in daily life and performed in such a way that is beneficial to your cardio health, improves your strength and encourages the full range of movement of your joints. One example is Gymnastics where you see athlete perform a series of routines and exercises for sport and competition. Our base for FizFit exercises are derived from the ancient and modern martial arts movements which are infinitely practical and functional as well as great fun!
All FizFit Workouts are instructor led.
This program is fun and effective to develop cardio and strength while promoting the full range of natural movement that is not limited by exercise machines.
Interested to learn how to use Kettlebells safely for strength and fitness?
When you join the kettlebell Training Progression you must understand that you will be in for the long-haul. You won’t achieve results overnight.
Remember: Weight lifting is to promote health and not cause injury!
You will be taught a series of 9 Core Exercises, 7 of which you will be tested on in 10 month’s time.
Of course, your effort, adherence to form and work ethic will be recognised and rewarded with our praises and pride but you get to take home a fantastically fit body, toned muscles that will turn heads and endurance that keep you energised at work and family.
We can’t wait for you to join us.
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. 6pm onwards.
You can join us at any time and you are welcome to enjoy a free trial class before making any commitment.
The progressions 1, 2, & 3 indicates the level of workout intensity.
FKb Group Class Subscription Fees
FizFit & Kettlebell Workouts
RM 50 refundable deposit on return of access card
|1 Class (all levels)||45|
|Monthly Unlimited (all FizFit & Kettlebell)||250|
|10 Class Pass (valid for 2 months)||400|
|12 months prepaid (consecutive months)||2,750|
Personal Training for FKb
Personal Training: FKb
|1 Class: FKb Trainer||200|
|10 Sessions (valid for 3 months)||1,850|
- A Personal Training service agreement and client’s health declaration is required.
- For clients with health and medical conditions, an additional doctor’s signed letter of permissible physical activity is required.
- Personal training option is available from 9am – 5pm.
- Personal training sessions are 45 minutes long and is for one person only.
- Each 10 session package purchased is valid for 3 months and is payable in advance.
- If a client is late or does not show up for the pre-booked session, it will be forfeit.
- All personal training sessions must be reserved ahead of time on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the client is away but wishes to keep their regular day and time slot, the session must be paid for otherwise that day/time slot will be made available to other clients who requests for it.